Bids sought for M/WBE Participation for the Following Project:
Macon Middle School Renovations, Franklin, NC
Hickory Construction Company is seeking subcontractors for the following scope of work:
- Selective Demolition
- Concrete formwork and Cast in Place concrete
- Masonry cleaning, repair, repointing, concrete unit masonry, and masonry veneer
- Metal framing work and decorative metal railings
- Thermal and Moisture Protection / Roofing
- Openings / HM doors and frames, entrances & storefronts / windows and glazing
- Finishes / gypsum board, tiling, flooring, painting
- Specialties / phenolic-core toilet compartments, accessories, canopies
- Foodservice equipment
- Furnishings / louver blinds, window stools, booths & tables, telescoping stands
- Wheelchair lifts
- Communications Systems
- Electronic safety and Security
- Exterior Improvements
- Utilities / drainage
Bid Date & Time: Tuesday February 2, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Please provide your proposal prior to the 4:00 PM bid time; preferably by 12:00 noon or before.
Phone 828-322-9234; Fax 828-322-5138
Contact: Bill Herold: firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: Renovation to the 112,580 sq. ft. school. Exterior: Minor walkway & drainage repairs, Entrance Canopy, membrane roof, window, HVAC equipment replacement. Interior: Ceiling, lighting, data cabling, HVAC distribution replacement, toilet reconfiguration, hardware replacement, paint, and floor finishes.
Architect / Engineer:
SGA / Narmour Wright Design, 1815 S. Tryon St., Suite A, Charlotte, NC
Phone (704) 332-5668
Bid documents can be examined at the following locations:
- Hickory Construction Company by contacting Bill Herold
- SGA/NW Design – Charlotte office by appointment
- Owners Office; Macon County – 5 West Main Street – Franklin, NC
Hickory Construction Company will provide quick pay agreements and policies to enable minority contractors and suppliers to meet cash-flow demands.
Hickory Construction Company, an Equal Employment Opportunity Contractor and will consider all quotes regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, or National Origin. Hickory Construction Company is also soliciting bids for M/WBE participation.