Hickory Construction Company is soliciting bids for participation for the following project:
Hickory Construction Company is seeking subcontractors for the following scope of work:
- Structural steel columns, steel framing, glued-laminated roof framing, structural wood decking, standing seam metal roofing, poured in place concrete walls w/shallow foundations.
- Interiors painted CMU, and broom finished concrete floors sloped to drain.
- Site work including Clearing & Grubbing, Demolition, Erosion Control, and Grading.
- Site Utilities (water, sewer, Electrical).
- Underground Stormwater System.
- Integral Concrete Curbing.
- Heavy Duty Concrete Paving
- Permanent Sod & Irrigation
- Landscaping and Mulching
- Streetscape & Site Lighting
- Concrete and Masonry
Also, seeking subcontractors for the following divisions of work:
Div 03-Concrete; Div 04-Anchored stone masonry veneer; Div 05-Metals; Div 06 wood, plastics, and composites; Div 07-Thermal and Moisture Protection; Div 08-Openings; Div 09 Finishes; Div 10-Specialties; Div 12-Furnishings (casework & countertops); Div 33-Utilities (Surface Trench Drain).
Bid Date and Time: Tuesday, July 14, 2020, at 2:00 PM
Please provide your proposal prior to the 2:00 PM bid time; preferably by 12:00 Noon, or before.
Phone: 828-322-9234 Fax: 828-322-5138
Contact: Bill Herold at firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: The project involves the building of a new Multi-Purpose Stage (40×50’) with restrooms, green room, electrical, and storage rooms below at a lower level. Site features include new concrete plazas, ADA access, walks, steps, site lighting, perimeter streetscapes, street lighting, new and repaired stone retaining walls, building utility services, along with new site electrical/water services, replace walks around the courthouse, etc.
Engineer: The City Engineer for the City of Morganton – 305 East Union Street – Suite A100 – Morganton, NC – 28655. Phone: (828) 437-8863.
Bid documents can be examined at the following locations:
Morganton City Hall, Development and Design Services Department – 305 East Union Street – Suite A100 Morganton, NC 28655.
Hickory Construction Company, an Equal Employment Opportunity Contractor, will consider all quotes regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, or National Origin. Hickory Construction Company encourages MBE/WBE subcontracting opportunities.