Getting an abortion is harder than it should be.
Fortunately, there are many organizations working to protect abortion access, fight unnecessary restrictions, and break the stigma that surrounds abortion.
Confidential, private, and secure help on managing your miscarriage or abortion.
The M+A hotline, 1-833-246-2632 or www.mahotline.org, offers emotional support and info via phone or text, in English and Spanish.
Resources to help:
- Find Abortion Pills
- Connect to Telehealth Sites
- Medical Info
- Emotional Support
- Help with Funding
The M+A hotline was created by pro-abortion clinicians with years of experience in caring for miscarriage and abortion.
- Ineedana.com helps abortion seekers find a verified abortion provider and resources
- Abortionfinder.org helps abortion seekers find a verified abortion provider and resources
- Reprolegaldefensefund.org covers bail and funds strong defenses for people who are unjustly targeted by police or prosecutors for self-managing their abortion outside of a clinical setting
- Onlineabortionresources.org compiles accurate information to help people access an abortion
- Plancpills.org has information for accessing and using abortion pills
- reddit.com/r/abortion the r/abortion Reddit is moderated by folks who share good information about accessing care and finding support
- all-options.org provides unbiased, judgment-free options counseling