The Shiloh Community Association is accepting applications for a scholarship of up to $1,000 for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The Association is offering this scholarship to high school seniors and college students from the Shiloh community.
- be graduating high school seniors who have applied to an undergraduate college or university or a community college (awards will be granted to high school seniors upon proof of college acceptance.); or
- be currently enrolled undergraduates in a college or university or a community college.
- reside in the Shiloh community
- if a high school senior, have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.50 on a 4-point scale
- if currently enrolled in a college or university, have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent on a 3-point scale
- demonstrate community service
Preferred applicants will have a relative who is a member of the Shiloh Community Association. (This is a preference, but not a requirement.)
Application deadline is Monday, April 20, 2020 for fall semester 2020 award. Application requirements and forms are available for download at www.shilohnc.org.
Completed applications should be sent to: Shiloh Community Association, ATTN: Scholarship Committee, PO Box 5253, Asheville, NC 28813-5253.
For more information, pelase contact Anita White-Carter, Chair, Scholarship Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org.