New Mount Olive Missionary Baptist Church is seeking and praying for our next pastor called by God.
The pastor will be the spiritual leader of the church and is responsible for proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ, biblical teaching, church ministries support, and to provide Christian leadership and training on biblical principles.
Qualifications include the following:
- Be a licensed and ordained Baptist Minister that has received the divine calling and has demonstrated a commitment to the call.
- Have a bachelor’s or higher degree and/or degree from an accredited theological seminary, college, or university.
- Have at least three years of pastoral experience, congregational preaching, and teaching (preferred); oral and written communication skills.
All Applicants Must Submit the Following:
- Cover letter to include:
– Why you are interested in being Pastor of New Mount Olive Missionary Baptist Church
– Any other information you would like to include about yourself
- Current resume
- A copy of your certificate of license and ordination
- A copy of educational accomplishments
- Listing of ministerial and pastoral experiences
- Three written references
If you have questions, or need additional information, you may contact the church office at 828-253-0749.
Deadline for submission of resume and credentials is December 15, 2023.
Email to: nmo.asheville@gmail
Or mail to: New Mount Olive Missionary Baptist Church
ATTN: Pastoral Search Ministry Team
2 Herman Street, Asheville, NC 28801