Urgently hiring full-time maintenance professional for apartment communities’ properties in Asheville, NC.
Responsible for day-to-day property cleaning, common area maintenance, and completing maintenance tasks in apartments. Candidate must have basic knowledge of maintenance and proficiency with hand-tools. Ability to handle high-pressure situations and seek solutions is a must. Maturity, consistency, high standards for organization and efficiency, and delivery of exceptional customer service are required.
Must have reliable transportation and tools. Candidate must successfully pass credit, criminal, and pre-employment drug screening.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating with other staff to address maintenance needs in Common Areas and apartments.
- Complete make-ready processes for vacant units quickly to reduce vacancy loss.
- Coordinate contractors as needed to complete work in a timely manner.
- Work closely with third party contractors to ensure work meets quality standards and budget constraints. Accompany those contractors as needed.
- Respond to and correct needs based on tenant maintenance requests.
- Maintain neat and organized maintenance and storage areas in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain neat and organized maintenance records. Submit such paperwork in a timely manner.
- Maintain secure key control of all areas.
- Provide updates on maintenance projects and apartment turnover maintenance to leasing staff and supervisor(s).
- Respond to after-hours emergencies in a timely and effective manner.
- Coordinate with supervisor and other maintenance team members for coverage during absences, including coverage for after-hours emergencies.
- Proactively inspect property for needs and address with Property Manager and/or Director of Property Management
Please email letter of interest to [email protected], or call (336) 544-2300 ext. 324.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider