Homeward Bound of WNC seeks a Human Resources Director.
The Human Resources Director is responsible for the operations of the HR department, ensuring it runs smoothly and efficiently across the agency; additionally, the director represents, supports, and advocates for staff of Homeward Bound.
The Human Resources Director is responsible for overseeing HR management and department operations to adhere to Homeward Bound’s policies and procedures. The HR Director will be a member of Senior Leadership, participate in strategic planning, manage the HR department budget and coordinate with management to ensure compliance with HR laws and regulations.
Schedule and Compensation:
- This is a full-time, exempt position, paid bi-weekly on a salary basis.
- Starting rate is $60,000/year.
- Reports to the Executive Director.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years experience in HR; preferably with a nonprofit organization
- BA/BS in business, human resources, organizational leadership or related field is required; Masters preferred
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
Cover Letter and Resume required for consideration for this position.
For more information and to apply, go to homewardboundwnc.org/career-opportunities