Employers in Western North Carolina have available positions and want to hire qualified candidates – like you!
Through the regional virtual career expo, you can:
- learn about local employers,
- determine your best job fit
- meet with employers LIVE online via chat or email.
Access this event from any device anywhere with Internet service.
Career seekers are invited to register at wnccareerexpo.easyvirtualfair.com
- Registration allows you to tell potential employers more about you, what your career interests are and upload a resume.
- Registration is not required.
Career Advisors at NCWorks are available to help you create a new resume or update an existing one. We can also review a list of the most common interview questions you may expect and how to answer them. One-on-one assistance is available for both of these services either in person or by phone Monday-Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Call (828) 251-6200 for more information.
The WNC Career Expo, hosted by the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Mountain Area Workforce Development Board, connects area employers with talented workers.