Attention small, women- and minority-owned businesses, the NCDOT Office of Civil Rights is offering two business opportunities.
Asheville I-26 Connector Opportunities
Join the N.C. Department of Transportation Office of Civil Rights for an I-26 Connector information session to hear about contracting opportunities available for this project and how to work with NCDOT.
Wednesday, June 15, 2022 from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College, Ferguson Auditorium, 340 Victoria Road, Asheville, NC 28801.
Contracting Opportunities Include:
- Incidental concrete construction, brick masonry, minor drainage structures (drop inlets, catch basins, etc.), curb and gutter/shoulder berm gutter
- Guardrail installation
- Work zone traffic control devices
- Pavement markings
- Water/sewer line installation
- Temporary silt fence, silt detention devices, selective tree removal/ trimming, seeding and mulching, and landscape planting
Go to www.ncdot.gov/news/events/Pages/2022-06-15-i-26-contractor-opportunities.aspx. You may also contact the NCDOT Business Opportunity and Workforce Development Office at 984-236-1234 or [email protected]
Electric Vehicle Opportunities Webinar
Join state and local leaders as they discuss the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act and electric vehicles’ opportunities available for your business.
Thursday, June 16, 2022 from 1-4 p.m.
- Tunya Smith, NCDOT
- Jenn Weiss, NCDOT
- Heather Hildebrandt, NCDOT
- Beth Schrader, DEQ
- Heather Fulghum, NCDOT
- Reginald Speight, USDA
- Andrew Grier, Duke Energy
- Marshall Cherry, Roanoke Electric Cooperative
Contact the NCDOT Business Opportunity and Workforce Development Office at 984-236-1234 or [email protected]