Pre-registration required. Call OnTrack WNC today at (828) 255-5166. All classes listed are held on the second floor of OnTrack WNC, 50 S. French Broad Ave. in Asheville.
Homebuyer Education Series – Our HUD-certified course provides a step-by-step explanation of the home-buying process, a fantastic resource book, and an opportunity to interact with local real estate/lending/legal professionals so that you can make an informed decision about the biggest investment you will probably ever make. Certificate received upon completion. $50 participant fee.
- Two-part class held Saturdays, July 13 & 20, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Manage Your Money Series – Our most popular seminar deals with the basics of budgeting, setting goals, planning spending to realize goals, saving strategies, and tracking spending.
- Saturdays, June 15 & 22, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Understanding Credit. Get it. Keep it. Improve it.
Find out what credit is and why it’s important. Understand what affects your credit score. Gain knowledge of method to repair or establish credit.
- Monday, June 17, 2019 from 12 to 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019 from 12 to 1:30 p.m.
Budgeting and Debt Class
A budget plan is one of the best tools for financial empowerment. Learn how income, expenses, and debt all affect a successful budget and gain tools to help you create a realistic budget. Additionally, everyone has a different solution for managing debt. This class will discuss the array of options for managing your debt.
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019 from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- Monday, June 24, 2019 from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Savings & Goal Setting
Learn how to create realistic savings goals and plan the steps needed to reach them!
- Thursday, June 20, 2019 from 12 to 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019 from 5:30 to 7 p.m.