The City of Asheville has openings on a number of public committees and commissions.
All city residents are eligible to apply to serve, and help shape the future of the city and set policies. It’s easy to apply, and important that your voice be heard!
City Boards & Commissions Openings
- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Board of Adjustment
- Board of Electrical Examiners
- Citizens-Police Advisory Committee
- Downtown Commission
- Metropolitan Sewerage District Board
- Riverfront Area Redevelopment Commission
- Sustainable Advisory Committee on Energy and the Environment
- Tree Commission
The deadline for applications for these openings is Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 5 p.m. Please visit of City’s Boards and Commissions webpage or contact the City Clerk’s Office at 259-5839 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.