The Shiloh Community Association is currently accepting applications for a scholarship up to $1,000.00 for the 2020-2021 academic year. The deadline has been extended from April 20 to July 1, 2020.
To be eligible, applicant must:
- be a graduating high school senior who has applied to an undergraduate college or university or a community college (awards will be granted to high school seniors upon proof of college acceptance); or be currently enrolled as an undergraduate in a college or university or a community college
- reside in the Shiloh Community
- if a high school senior, have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.
- if currently enrolled in a community college or college or university, have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent on a 3-point scale.
- demonstrate community service.
- submit an essay and two letters of recommendations
Preferred applicants will have a relative who is a member of the Shiloh Community Association.
The application deadline has been extended to Wednesday, July 1, 2020 for Fall Semester 2020 award. Application requirements and forms are available for download at www.shilohnc.org and should be mailed to Shiloh Community Association, ATTN: Scholarship Committee, PO Box 5253, Asheville, NC 28803.
For additional information, please contact Anita White-Carter at email@example.com.