Enjoy a wonderful home-cooked meal provided by 1st Vice Chair Clay Eddleman, and meet candidates on Wednesday, August 7th, 2019 beginning at 6:30 p.m. at the Buncombe County Democratic Party Headquarters, 951 Old Fairview Road in Asheville.
– Upcoming Training Schedule
– Report from Jeff Rose, NCDP County Chair Association President
– Cluster Meeting Reports
– Planning for the Mt. State Fair
Full agenda to be finalized and provided closer to the meeting.
Cool Salads for a Hot August!
– Steak Salad with Kidney Beans, Red Pepper, and Bermuda Onions marinated in a Red Wine Vinaigrette
– Jumbo Lump Crab Salad with Orzo Pasta, Tomatoes, and Carrots tossed with a Lemon-Chili Mayonnaise
– Curried Chicken and Fresh Peach Salad with Rice, Chutney, and Walnuts
– Deviled Eggs with Salmon Caviar
– Country Ham Salad with Julienned “Down East” Salt-Cured Country Ham, Broccoli, Apples, Red Onions, Raisens, and Bourboned Praline Pecans in a Creamy Garlic Buttermilk Dressing
– Azteca Salad: Black Beans, Corn, Green Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, and Onion with Cilantro tossed with a Southwestern Rice/Apple Cider Vinaigrette
– Shout Hallelujah Potato Salad with Andouille Sausage (The more Andouille Sausage you add, the louder they shout Hallelujah!)
– Copper Pennies: Carrots and Onions marinated in a Sweet Tomato Sauce
– Church Ladies’ Congealed Lime Salad (You KNOW the one!)
– Watermelon, Red Onion, Mint Salad with Feta Cheese on a bed of Arugula with White Wine Vinaigrette
– Tomato Salad with Toasted Pine Nuts and Basil drizzled with (homemade) Pomegranate Molasses
– Coriander Cream Bread Pudding with Pistachios topped with Strawberries, Honeydew Melon, and Blueberries
– McFarland’s Chocolate Glazed Chocolate Brownies
Dinner will be $14 per person. Please RSVP to Clay Eddleman at email@example.com