URBAN NEWS FORUM RULES – PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
In order to keep the forum running well and to prevent problems, please follow these rules.
Most of these are obvious. But, for legal reasons, we need to state them. So here goes:
The publisher, site administrator, and moderator, have sole discretion in applying the rules. Posting here is a privilege that can be lost.
- All discussions must be civil in nature. If you have criticisms, criticize the idea, not the person.
- No foul language is permitted.
- Any post not in accord with these rules will be deleted.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, posts that are sexual in nature or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- Discussion of illegal activities, including software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations, are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about products, we will not tolerate blatant advertisements.
- We reserve the right to remove posts without notice.
- If you are going to post in other languages on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be removed.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- Cross-Posting is not allowed here. Cross-posting refers to posting new duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts already started by the member with the intention of gaining exposure.
By signing on to this blog-site, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Urban News, and all its’ subsidiaries. We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice.
Thanks for your consideration…