Hickory Construction Company is Soliciting Bids for the Following Project:
Cosmetology Center for McDowell Technical Community College, Marion, NC
Hickory Construction Company is seeking subcontractors for the following divisions of work: Div. 3 – Cast-in-Place Concrete; Div. 4 – Unit Masonry; Div. 5 – Metals; Div. 6 – Plastic-laminate-clad Architectural Cabinets; Div. 7 – Thermal & Moisture Protection; Div. 8 – Openings; Div. 9 – Finishes; Div. 10 – Specialties; Div. 11 – Not Used; Div. 12 – Furnishings; Div. 13 – Not Used; Div. 14 – Not Used; Div. 22 – Plumbing; Div. 23 – Mechanical; Div. 26 – Electrical; Div. 31; Earthwork; Div. 32 – Exterior Improvements; Div. 33 – Utilities.
Bid Date & Time: Thursday May 2, 2019 at 3:00 PM
Please provide your proposal prior to the 3:00 PM bid time; preferably by 12:00 Noon, or before.
Phone: 828-322-9234; Fax: 828-322-5138
Contact: Chuck Moss Email: email@example.com
Description: New construction of approximately 13, 700 SF, single-story building to house Cosmetology, general classrooms and lab spaces.
Architect: Holland & Hamrick Architects, 222 North Lafayette St., Suite 21, Shelby, NC 28150.
Bid documents can be examined at the following locations:
- The General Contractor’s office – 1728 9th Ave. NW, Hickory, NC 28601
- Office of Architect: Holland & Hamrick, Architect
Plan Rooms of:
- Associated General Contractors – Carolinas Branch – Charlotte Dodge Plan
- Construction Market Data, Norcross, GA
Minority Plan Rooms:
- Hispanic Contractors Association of the Carolinas (HCAC)
- Winston-Salem, Charlotte and Raleigh Areas
- Metrolina Minority Contractors Association: Charlotte, NC
Hickory Construction Company encourages MBE/WBE subcontracting opportunities.
Hickory Construction Company, an Equal Employment Opportunity Contractor, will consider all quotes regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, or National origin and is Soliciting Bids for M/WBE Participation.